Few more things:
- madison has entered the super-grabby mode! Hair beware! Not that I have been taking the time to style/leave my hair down before but now it's definitely going to stay in a pony-tail! I even cut it shorter recently but that doesn't matter. She will grab little fly away hairs! She also loves to grab and swat at my face, especially when trying to put her down for nap time! It's kind of frustrating at times but adorable at the same time :) she also reaches out to touch the dogs, and dashall loves to lick her (gently of course)!
- she's starting to giggle more but she's still a tough audience on the comedy tour!
- she loves to look at the TV! This has been another trick when we eat out. If there's a TV we put her chair looking at it. Her favorite is football and sesame street!! :) I've recorded a few episodes and she will usually sit in her bouncer watching it for a solid 30 minutes! LOVE me some sesame street!
Okay I think that's it! This is why I need to post more often.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
No comments:
Post a Comment