Monday, December 20, 2010

6 months - addendum


We had our 6 month appointment last Friday and I'm just now getting a chance to update this. She cried more than any of the previous times with the shots, but she also received more than ever (4 since she got the flu shot also). It still wasn't bad crying. Maybe for a full minute versus the 10 seconds it usually is. She was a trooper :)

Weight: 16lb 15oz = 70th percentile for age but 19th for length (so still long and lean)
Length: 27.5in = 96th percentile
Head: 43cm = 67th percentile (I think she got Danny's big head, hehe!)

I was surprised by the length. I thought she might be longer than that! I guess she hasn't technically outgrown her infant carrier then but she looks (and feels) way too big for it so I'm still glad we switched to the big seat!

I had a great birthday yesterday! My dad and his girlfriend baby-sat (and loved every minute of it) while Danny and I went to dinner with some friends. And the day ended with a great surprise! My friend/photographer (Kelly) sent us a sneak preview of our photos from our session a few weeks ago :) She's still working on editing but I love what I've seen so far! You will also see another one when you get our Christmas card this year - Kelly was nice enough to send me that one the same day of the shoot so I could get the cards out on time!

Click below for the preview:
http://kellygarveyphotography.blogspot.com/2010/12/ruffle-butt-custom-photography.html

The first picture was actually when she fell backwards while sitting - she still teeters around after sitting a while. I felt sooo bad when it happened but it sure did make a cute picture! And she got over it quickly :)

I probably won't get a chance to post again until after Christmas. I'm a little nervous about how Madison will hold up with all the traveling (driving) around we will be doing but I'm excited to see family, some of whom haven't even met her yet!

Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment