We are back to poop problems though - well we have been since last Sat or Sun but they haven't really gotten much better. When we first started the soy, her poop came out more clay like as opposed to soft and easy to push out. After 3-4 days on soy things got back to normal but now we are back to the hard to pass clay poops :( She has managed to go more times today but they are still too solid and she fusses A LOT while she's trying to make 'em move! I've tried a little Karo once a day and even resorted to the thermometer a few times (which wasn't as terrible as I expected it to be) but still no bueno. I'm thinking that since her sleeping/eating has been so off the past few days she probably didn't take in as much as she usually does and maybe is a little dehydrated? I've offered her plain water too. But today was much better from and eating stand point also, so hopefully the poops will get better too! This part was probably waaay too much info for some of you - sorry! But welcome to my life now :)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Finally back to "normal" ???
Well, the sleeping seems to be getting back to normal today. I had to resort to re-creating our bedtime routine (in the nursery, dark, swaddle, and lullaby music) at each nap time but whatever works, right? Usually, during the day, I bring her bassinet in to the living room and I am able to get her to take solid naps without being swaddled and regardless of light/noise level in the room. However, as I stated in the previous blog, her routine got thrown off and I couldn't get her to take a good nap no matter how hard I tried over the past 3-4 days. Well, I think my patience and persistence has paid off! She has had several solid naps today and took full feedings every 3-4 hours like she did when things were going well last week. She even soothed herself to sleep (left the room with her eyes open but drowsy) without crying for several naps! Cross your fingers this continues!!! I had to hold her ALL day yesterday to get her to sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment